TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You are required to make a non-refundable deposit to secure your spot for your selected dates of trip of $500.00 per person, unless otherwise noted under tour description.
- The rest of the trip cost has to be paid 5 months prior to your departure, unless otherwise noted under tour description. Five months due to the fact that some of the night accommodations are sold out 4-5 months in advance, especially in the busiest months of the year.
- You have 20 days after the full payment deposit to cancel and get a refund minus the $500.00 non refundable deposit, unless otherwise noted under tour description.
- If you can’t make the trip after the 20 days of full payment deposit due to emergency situation, you may pick different time of travel under the same type of itinerary (same route & number of nights). Valid within one year from your original date, based on availability - this rule applies only to small group tours.
- Your cancellation should be sent in writing to 6547 N Academy Blvd. #41, Colorado Springs, CO 80918-1127
- Your Destination Poland (YDP) is not responsible for your airline tickets or air travel.
- Your Destination Poland is responsible to provide number of night accommodations, breakfast and lunch, ground transport, all entries’ tickets and local tour guide’s fees used in our daily plan of sight seeing.
- Transportation begins with pick up at the airport and continues throughout the entire trip, till drop off at your hotel last day of your trip.
- Your Destination Poland has the right to expel you from a tour at any time without any claims or complaints by you against us, in case of misbehavior resulting in putting others at risk in their safety and comfort. Our goal is to have every participant of the group HAPPY and CONTENT during their trip throughout Poland.
- No smoking will be allowed on the bus, in hotel rooms or during group meals, exempt in designated areas.
- Your Destination Poland is NOT responsible for any damage you may cause, for which you may have to take a monetary responsibility.
- Any severe reactions to food you may have, you should inform us about them in case of emergency situation. YDP is NOT responsible to provide food according to your allergic needs. Yet we will be happy to assist in finding proper restaurants for your dinner, with wide range of menu.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who is required to participate in all tour activities in which the child partakes.
- Due to the fact of having to walk few hours a day, only children 14 years of age and up are allowed on the trip. Only FAMILY VACATION ITINERARY like Christmas in Poland or Trip For Two can have children of all ages.
- Family Trip itineraries are developed with the thought of our young visitors as well as adults, where balance between adult attractions & young child attractions must be met.
- Your Destination Poland has the right to cancel the trip 90 days before your arrival in Poland if there are less than 4 people signed for the Small Group Tour. In this case you will get a full refund including your $500.00 deposit. For this reason it is advised to purchase trip insurance along with your flight tickets.
- Your Destination Poland has the right to alter some planned activities due to weather and for safety reasons.
- Your Destination Poland does not take responsibility for your well being during your free time (time outside of the group activities at the end of the day).
Your Destination Poland, and associated business representatives do not own nor operate any person or entity which is to provide services in Poland. Therefore, because Your Destination Poland does not maintain any control over the personnel, equipment or operations of these vendors, Y.D.P. does not take any responsibility for and can’t be held liable for any personal injury, death, property damage and other loss, accident, which may be the result of negligence, or unauthorized acts or omission on part of hired suppliers/vendors performing these services.